- FREE Wifi
- Secure Bike Storage
- Private Car Park
Hunstanton Bus Station (15 min)
Kings Lynn Railway Station (30 min)
Heacham Station is located in the heart of Norfolk's Sunset Coast. The 4-star Station Waiting Rooms and Railway Carriage accommodation both offer everything you need for an independent self catering holiday. Hosts, Judith and Terry will also be glad to help where they can.
The fully converted Victorian Station Waiting Rooms retain many original internal features. The original platform and canopy remain where guests may enjoy the sunshine and the peace and relaxation of the garden (formerly the grounds of The Old Great Eastern Railway) overlooking the refurbished Mark I First Class British Rail Carriage.
Points to note about the accommodation:
- lounge/bedroom sleeps 2
- there is a Victorian-style wrought iron double bed and furniture
- Freeview TV and DVD player available
- the modern fully fitted kitchen is well equipped with an oak table, electric hob and oven, refrigerator, microwave and toaster
- there is a shower room with heated towel rail and separate WC
- linen, towels and winter night storage heating are included
- other electricity by £1 coin meter
- there is a lawned area and off-road parking space for cars
- a welcome tray will await you on arrival
- dogs are welcome in The Station Waiting Rooms
- a laundry room is attached to the property
The beach and local amenities are within walking distance.
No smoking throughout The Station Waiting Rooms.