- Dogs Welcome
- FREE Wifi
- Secure Bike Storage
- Private Car Park
Hunstanton Bus Station (15 min)
Kings Lynn Railway Station (30 min)
Heacham Station is located in the heart of Norfolk's Sunset Coast. This refurbished 4-star Railway Carriage accommodation offers everything you need for an independent self-catering holiday in a railway holiday environment. Travel back in time and sit in the original sliding door compartment retained in the carriage and next door is the toilet and wash room. Relax in the "lounge" area which has carriage style seating with LCD TV, Freeview and DVD facilities.
Dine whilst enjoying the sunshine and the peace and relaxation of our garden (formerly the grounds of The Old Great Eastern Railway) looking out on to the quaint Station Waiting Rooms.
Modern touches have been incorporated throughout the carriage for the comfort of our self-catering holiday guests whilst retaining the original character and style of travel in the 1960s.
Look out from the carriage window and see the fully converted Victorian Station Waiting Rooms which retain many original internal features including the original platform and canopy.
Features of our holiday train carriage are:
- fully fitted kitchen offering dining with views out towards The Old Station Waiting Rooms with its original platform and canopy
- comfortable Lounge Area with Freeview TV/DVD. An additional Reading Room next door provides a quiet and relaxing space
- Two modern en-suite bedrooms (sleeps four). One double and one twin
- there is a small lawned area and off road parking space for cars
- washing Machine
- cosy Twin Bedroom
- linen, towels and winter night storage heating and electricity are included
- welcome tray on arrival
- the beach and local amenities are within walking distance
An ideal family holiday.
One small dog is allowed by arrangement.
Sorry but there is no smoking throughout the carriage.